These stunning Petals Wave of Light glass candles have been hand-poured by a small local business near Petals HQ, especially for Baby Loss Awareness Week 2023. You can choose from two incredible scents, Black Pomegranate or English Pear and Freesia and your candle will be individually packaged in a beautiful gift box. The perfect candle to mark Wave of Light for you or someone you know. All profits go directly to helping Petals support more bereaved parents.
All candles are hand-poured to order and delivery may take up to 7 days. The flat rate of postage is £5.00.
Caring for your new Petals Wave Of Light Candle
- Remove all packaging.
- Trim the wick before the FIRST use and before each subsequent use. The wick should be no higher than 1/4 “
- Upon the FIRST burn, for optimum use and to prevent tunnelling during the life of the candle, burn the candle until the wax has melted and pooled to the edge of the candle. Once a full melt pool is achieved this will allow the full fragrance to be experienced.
- Keep the wax pool clear of debris and matches to avoid flaring.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Burn candle in a well-ventilated room.
- Do not burn to the bottom of the candle. To prevent overheating, discontinue use when 1” of wax remains.
- Always snuff out the candle, do not blow it out.
- Leave at least 4” between burning candles.
- Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Place the candle on a heat resistant surface.
- Do not move a burning candle.
- Do not place candles in a draught.
- Do not burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Extinguish the candle if the flame becomes too high, or the container becomes too hot. Let the candle cool and trim the wick before relighting.
- KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS
Black Pomegranate, English Pear & Freesia