PETALS COUNSELLOR – NOTTINGHAM
We are currently recruiting for a Petals counsellor to provide face-to-face counselling at
The Robin Centre, City Hospital, Nottingham and remote counselling via Zoom.
Specifications for the role:
- This is a self-employed position.
- Successful applicants are required to be set up for self-employment – Petals sub-contract work by client case
- We require evidence of a minimum level 4 counselling qualification
- We require evidence of at least 200 post-qualified, supervised practice hours
- Accreditation with BACP or equivalent (or working towards) essential
- Experience of working with grief and loss essential
- Experience of working with trauma preferred
- Experience of working with couples preferred
- An interest in maternal mental health essential
- Ability to provide in-person counselling sessions at The Robin Centre, City Hospital, Nottingham
- The majority of Petals counselling is currently being delivered online via Zoom – successful applicants will be required to work from home, in a suitable private setting, with appropriate computer and internet access.
- Flexible working hours are necessary
- The minimum working hours required are 8 counselling hours per week
In return you will receive:
- Regular peer supervision sessions
- Training to work with the Petals Model of counselling
- Ongoing professional development
- Twice yearly networking and training workshops
- Regular referrals with the process managed by our Office team
- Supervised 3 months probationary period of work.
Salary: £40-£45 per hour