Thanks again for choosing to fundraise for Petals – we’re very grateful for your support!
We confirm your commitment to raise funds in aid of Petals charity, and ask that you take a few minutes to read the Guidelines and Pledge below, and then complete the Volunteer Fundraising Form (below). We’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible to confirm approval of your proposed fundraising activity, and to provide you with a Fundraising Agreement Number.
We wish you lots of luck for your fundraising activity – every penny you raise will have a real impact, and will ensure that we can continue to provide our specialised counselling service that supports women or couples who have experienced trauma or loss during pregnancy and birth.
Please do keep in touch…. we are always thrilled to hear how things are progressing, and can offer support if necessary.
We wish you every success with your fundraising event!
Guidelines for Fundraising Activities for the Benefit of Petals Charity (Registered Charity no. 1150375)
When carrying out fundraising activities in aid of Petals, it is really important that you adhere to the following guidelines. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Whenever you are raising funds, make it clear that you are raising funds in aid of Petals Charity, and that it is a registered charity (Charity No. 1150375).
- No fundraising activities in aid of Petals should proceed without our approval – please ensure that you have our authorisation and a Fundraising Agreement Number before you begin fundraising.
- Keep records of how much money you have raised, and let us know how much you have raised as soon as possible after any event.
- When handling cash, keep it secure at all times. It is good practice to ensure that two people count any cash collections and then note the final amount. Try to bank any cash as soon as possible after an event has finished.
- Pay over any sums raised as soon as possible, and remember to include any paperwork, such as sponsor forms. This will enable us to reclaim gift aid on eligible donations.
- Include information regarding expenses incurred while carrying out the fundraising activity. While properly documented out-of-pocket expenses may be claimed from the funds raised, the funds may not be used to employ or provide remuneration to anyone involved in this fundraising activity.
- If plans go wrong and your fundraising activities cannot go ahead, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Please contact the fundraising office if you require further guidance or advice!
I agree to pay over all monies raised in relation to the fundraising efforts described within 28 days following the completion of my event/activity (quoting the Fundraising Agreement Number provided). Cheques should be sent to Petals (Unit 1, Tunbridge Court, Tunbridge Lane, Bottisham, Cambridge CB25 9TU), and cash should be deposited in the Petals bank account (details provided on request). All relevant sponsor forms or documentation should also be returned to Petals charity.
Again, thank you so much for what you are planning to do to support Petals…your donations are so important for ensuring that we can continue to provide our specialised counselling service that supports women or couples who have experienced trauma or loss during pregnancy and birth.